Major Inspections - 25 Years on structural parts and 10 Years on Mechanical components, engineering assessment and Certification for continued safe use as per AS 1418.1; AS 2550.1 and AS 2550.3.
These inspections are major part of our services that we can offer to any customers or end-users of Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Goliath Cranes or special purpose Cranes.
Major Inspection and Engineering Assessment after 25 Years of service on crane structure and 10 Years on Mechanical and electrical crane components are conducted to ensure the crane is in compliance with AS 2550.1, AS 2550.3, AS 1418.1 and other relevant Australian Standards.
Our assessment includes major inspection and engineering assessment conducted by a certified engineer. We Deliver:
- comprehensive and detailed report of the condition of each crane component as well as the structure
- calculations of the DWP (Design Working Period) and the remaining life span of the crane, suggesting corrective actions and rectifications
- Independent advice for upgrading the crane or any of the crane components
- Issuing of a Certificate of Conformity for continued safe use of the crane.
As an optional service we perform structural assessment and visual inspection on the supporting gantry structure.
Periodic Third-party Annual Inspections
Periodic Third-party Annual Inspections in compliance with AS 2550.1-2011- Section 7.3.4; AS 2550.3-2002:
- In accordance to the above stated Standards each crane undergoes a periodic third - party inspection to provide independent advice on whether the level of maintenance and repairs are in accordance with these Standards.
- The frequency of periodic-third party inspection are based on working environment and are typically conducted annually.
Crane Projects on a turn-key Basis
Independent advice on crane performance and selection of right equipment.
Design calculations and drawings on all types of Overhead Cranes and structures
Design registration with Worksafe and Department of Mining and Petroleum.
Design verification of Cranes and Gantry Structures.
Structural assessments and calculations